Double click on any word will take you to Free Dictionary

Try it now.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The month named August 2009

and its over now.

I received an SMS from my friend stating coming 7th August at 12:34 PM 56 seconds, the date and time will be like 12:34:56 7-8-9 (07 Aug 2009) ... a full house... and this will never come again in your life ... I found this SMS to be very funny, COME ON!! not only this time and that particular second... every passing sec (or even milli seconds) are unique and will never come again, so why bother on the label we have put on it. In different calendars we'll call it differently.

This month I worked a bit on this blog and put on some good topics, I am happy. I also used content from expert authors to nourish this blog and to give it more complete sense. Next month, I promise doubling the whole effort. My plans right now is to take the count up to 100 posts at end of September. In the middle of this month we put this blog on public domain (earlier it was private for few months). I can see now at least few visits from out side world on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment