Double click on any word will take you to Free Dictionary

Try it now.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson

I learned that today it is birthday of KING OF POP. MJ is no longer with us, but his music will rule our heart.

I was in office and while opening home page of Google, i saw too boots in Google icon, hey ! what is this, I said and checked the link, Oh ! Its MJ's B-Day. I surfed few pages about Michael and also tried to submit a tribute on michaeljackson.com (although, it didn't work for some reason). I sat down and just my thoughts went over all the non sense I have heard about him, his life, his death ... I was sad ... We have lost a great musician, a great person and a real legend. We will always miss him.

I am not a die hard fan of MJ, but still I admire him like half of the world does. I am going to listen some of his good numbers today. Starting with BEAT IT !! JUST BEAT IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment