Double click on any word will take you to Free Dictionary

Try it now.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ocean named WWW

I remember in 1998 I first saw a website, that website was based on a famous education magazine. Soon, I had internet connection and I was fascinated with concept of connecting people. That time, ineternet was not as similar as it is today, it was not as contentive, it was not as full of phising and attack websites and also it was not as social.

I started working on HTML and javascript and was amazed to know that they are easier than any computer language I learned. We (me and my brother) build some very good applications based on HTML and HTA. We used them for our own studies (so it never came online).

WWW can be considered as an ocean, an ocean of knowledge and capabilities. You have the ability to be on the drivers seat, for any service which can be availed online, you need not to wait, mostly when you are using any service (like online banking, bill payment etc.) you alway feel, I am alone guy using this at the moment.

Just remeber when you have last sorted out arguments using internet (I am talking about useless arguments between friends like - who is this actress or where she is born - i know sometimes we are so bored we argue on unargueable matters ;)) - your answer must be - very recently. Internet is now very social also, I personally searched a lot of friends using orkut and I dont know how many others I will search. We share thoughts by person we never knew through message boards (forums), we even like them and hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment